Monday, February 25, 2013

Baby Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!

 I am currently in a phase of craigslist everyday for screaming deals on baby girl stuff
and as you can see, these are the adorable things I caved on!!!!!
They were inexpensive and practically brand new. 
I love it :) I think the yellow romper is my absolute favorite, 
its just so cute and happy!
I can't believe my baby is going to get so big!
 (lol even if its only size 0-3 months) :P


 The "I Love Daddy" was just too precious to pass up :) 
I can already tell that this little girl is going to love her daddy!!!
and he is going to be completely wrapped around her little fingers :)
I am so excited to welcome this little angel into the world,
 July couldn't possibly come soon enough!! <3 br="">

1 comment:

Emilee said...

Oh I absolutely love all of it! She's going to be well dressed for sure.,