Hypnobabies? Sounds like crazy people stuff huh?!
That's what I thought at first and the terminology of "hypnosis for childbirth"
Left me a bit skeptical,
But once I started doing the research,
I couldn't ignore how amazing it is and now it's changed
My entire pregnancy and upcoming summer birth experience!
Basically, what is being referred to as "hypnosis"
Is just a super relaxed state where your mind is
completely in control of your body and you can
Focus on changing the way you think and feel about pregnancy
(Into something positive)
And even come to a point where, with the help of the home study course,
You know how to release your body's natural anesthesia
And essentially have a relaxed, comfortable, enjoyable, and pain-free birth!
If you've given birth before I'm sure that seems impossible,
But after watching a couple hundred YouTube videos,
Reading testimonials
And experiencing the program for myself
And already feeling its positive effects:
I am convinced that I can have this great experience!!!
If you are interested, hypnobabies.com is an excellent resource
And you can even download a sample track that helps you relax
And get a taste for hypnobabies :)
Even if the birth isn't pain free, I have gone from being terrified,
To being completely excited about the birth of my baby!!!!!
That alone is worth the world to me.
And I am CONFIDENT that I can do it naturally :)
No comments:
Post a Comment