Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Update on the Pregnancy

Well it's Tuesday morning and I woke up to baby girl bumping around in my tummy,
I love feeling her move! She is already so energetic!
Daniel even got to feel her for her a few minutes :)
I am so lucky to have that boy, 
every time I don't eat in time(at least 2x's a day), it becomes a house-wide emergency
to get me something before I throw up,
and every time, Daniel pops up and takes care of me.
He isn't as obsessed with baby stuff as I am, 
but every time we go out or we are sitting in church 
he has a serious baby girl radar on and is always  whispering:
 "Oh babe LOOK at that little girl, she is soo adorable!! what do you think, 2 months old?"
I love my hubby :) he is so sweet.
currently I am a house wife/ soon-to-be stay at home mommy
( I quit my job a few weeks ago) / full time student
and my current obsessions are:
FROZEN GREEK YOGURT
hypnobabies
registering for the baby shower
fishy crackers (although I don't let myself have them :P)
putting the house together
getting ready for baby
research about Labor and delivery
baby clothes
Potato Wedges (oh dang, now I REALLY want some!)
Sweat pants
Yoga/Pilates
Speaking of which, I need to stop being a lazy bum and go exercize!
wish me luck! and happy Tuesday :)
 
 

2 comments:

Emilee said...

Why aren't you letting yourself have fishy crackers??? I say eat them!

Maelani Parker said...

I caved :P I got me some baby fishy crackers and have actually doing better than I expected at not snarfing down the whole bag at once!...They're soo yummy :)