Here is a picture of the beautiful piano that Daniel and I purchased this morning!!
So my mom said there was a piano at my favorite thrift store
and that they were having a half off sale today.
So I decided to get there right when it opened,
and I went straight to the piano and it was kinda beat up
and the keys were cracking and I could see parts of the wood needed to be re-glued, etc.
But then I played it and it was perfectly in tune! and it sounded BEAUTIFUL!
The more I looked at it the more I found wrong with the wood frame,
and the more I fell in love with it!
So I sent a picture to Daniel, called him up and we decided we were both hooked on it.
The ending price of our purchase?........ 38$ :) :) :)
I'm so lucky I'm marrying a handy man
who listened while I listed everything wrong with the piano
and he said "I can fix that..... I can fix that...... I can fix that." :) yay!!
Now I'm just trying to rope my brothers into helping us move it in today.
I LOVE OUR NEW OLD BEAT UP FALLING APART BEAUTIFUL PIANO!!! :)
PS, 11 days until the wedding!!!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment