Monday, May 14, 2012

This is part of my beautiful family at 1am in the morning on Mothers Day! The boys brought mamma down some beautiful flowers. Ope, and there's me with no make-up, good thing it was 1 in the morning and no one cares what my face looks like!! ;)
cute formal picture. man that hunk on the left is HANDSOME!
Smolder :)
This is my favorite picture!! Daniel is smiling SO BIG! and my mammas face is just plain priceless!
My handsome big brother who desperately needs a girlfriend, any takers?
Haha, this is what happens when Michael makes me laugh!!!!!
-yeah, I love my family :) 
Oh and here are a few engagment pictures, I never posted about them, so here are a couple :)





 How did he get so handsome? and how the heck did I get so lucky?!


He always kisses my forehead :)
...so happy.

No comments: