Well, after 51 days of blissful marriage with my handsome husband, we finally gave in and got internet at our apartment!
We were delaying it until school started and alas it is upon us!
in a week and a half Daniel and I will both be working during the day and taking full time school at night..... This is going to be so tough!!
We are trying to build up our savings so basically every single extra penny is going into
our savings account and we are pretending my income doesn't exist so we can live
simply and stash away all the money I make so we
can afford to pay for our babies in cash!
All we want is to be parents, so that has become more important to us than telelvision
and extra food (walmart, price matching, and coupons baby!)
and nice furniture (all hand-me-downs except our ottoman from ROSS)
and smart phones (my family thinks we are crazy and there is no way to survive without one)
and new cars (Daniel's car is older than he is!! and has no AC).
Our motto is if everyone thinks how we live is crazy, we must be doing something right!
We live in a world where people think you need DEBT
in order to get RICH,
and that you should buy things NOW
that you DONT have the money to pay for.
We believe in avoiding debt at all costs,
We believe our greatest source of wealth is our income,
and being free of creditors keeps us free to tell our money where to go.
We believe in having an emergency fund,
so when there is an emeergency (like the car breaks down)
it's no longer an emergency, because we have money put aside just for that!.
And we believe in making a budget- TOGETHER :)
this is one of the number one things that has been healthy for our marriage so far :)
Yes we still go out on dates and have fun and eat ice cream- we just get super good deals
and end up spending hardly any money! :)
Someday after Emilee has a baby and she comes out alive after just using a midwife
I will totally switch to that because it is WAY CHEAPER,
but for now, I'm too afraid of the unknown
and we will stick to a hospital,
meaning, we need about 8,000$ saved up!!!!
Anyways, I'm going on and on about finances and babies, but there isn't much else that occupies my thoughts right now!!
and I'm sure you've caught on by now that these are all pictures of our wedding and reception :)
goodbye for now!






3 comments:
Just get a baby the same time as me and we can do it together! :)
I just blog stalked you both I love it :) have babies!!!!
I'm working on it ladies!!! trust me I want one!!!
Post a Comment