Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Allergist

Yesterday I finally went to the Allergist
to try and figure out why some meals make me so sick
and why about every 5 weeks I get a rash
that looks like I took a hot iron to my face.
So they took a panel on my back
(basically they have little needles that have samples of
all the common known allergens- it felt like there were at least 30-40 of them-
and then scratch your back with each one of them,
and then wait to see if you react to any of them)
To my surprise, I didn't react to a single one of them!!
so Allergies are not on my list of problem!
This is a relief, but disappointing too because I still don't know what the problem is.
Ahh well, The search continues!! :)

1 comment:

Emilee said...

Oh no! that is always the most frustrating when you know there is something wrong but you don't know what causes it! I'm so sorry!