"On Apr 06, 2012 you passed your written exam with an overall exam score of 91%..."
"You have passed your skill exam. Your skill exam on Apr 06, 2012 was comprised of the following tasks, and you must pass all four to pass the exam..."
short and sweet? I PASSED!! :)
my blood sweat and sleepless nights since January have finally paid off!
Daniel and I jumped on the computer
at 6 o'clock when my scores posted
and after we shouted for joy and just about cried,
we gave heaving sighs of relief
realizing that this means YES we can do this alone :)
Every journey so far that I have had with Daniel
has been far from easy,
but always, always, we have been blessed :)
ps, we officially have our apartment!
we will be living in a tiny little 1-bedroom place
in the neighborhood skirting the temple.
I am so so happy! it is PERFECT for us! :)
"You have passed your skill exam. Your skill exam on Apr 06, 2012 was comprised of the following tasks, and you must pass all four to pass the exam..."
short and sweet? I PASSED!! :)
my blood sweat and sleepless nights since January have finally paid off!
Daniel and I jumped on the computer
at 6 o'clock when my scores posted
and after we shouted for joy and just about cried,
we gave heaving sighs of relief
realizing that this means YES we can do this alone :)
Every journey so far that I have had with Daniel
has been far from easy,
but always, always, we have been blessed :)
ps, we officially have our apartment!
we will be living in a tiny little 1-bedroom place
in the neighborhood skirting the temple.
I am so so happy! it is PERFECT for us! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment