Thursday, April 19, 2012

Major Change

I am changing my major and don't know what to do!
I have my CNA license and I am not going into the nursing program
so I am in a general studies degree
and I just realized that I don't need to be!!
It doesn't matter what degree you have to work as a CNA
and the hope is that when we have a family I won't be working.
SOoo I can get my associates in something I will actually ENJOY!
this is an entirely new concept to me :)
what I would love to study varies from sciences like psychology
all the way to Culinary, Dance, Interior design, English/Journalism, and SOCIAL WORK!
I'm a mess :)
Any thoughts or ideas would be helpful!
aaaaaand since today is April 19th that means
that in exactly two months
I WILL BE MARRIED TO THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!!
I love that boy so much!!!
:) :) :)

No comments: