ok I have three mini stories for you!!
The first is about people. Last night Michael and I had to attend a "gamers conference" in order to write our paper for english. I will tell you up front that it was one of the worst xperiences I have had in a very long time. I learned from him that if you lose the respect of your audience, you lose everything. It doesn't matter what you've done in your life, what you have accomplished or created, if you cannot hold the respect of the people around you, you have nothing.
The second story is about my professor, in order to teach the scientific method to our class, without warning she chucked 4 expo markers at MY head because I was "so involved in my notes" and she was "FAIRLY CERTAIN she could miss my head", sheesh, my professors are CRAZY! :) but it keeps life interesting right?
The last story is about something my psychology teacher said :) she told us that one way to improve your life- GUARENTEED- is to read a book on self-improvement for 5-10 minutes a day. and my first thought was YOU MEAN LIKE THE SCRIPTURES?! we are supposed to read them everyday and we are promised improvement in our quality of life-- I love little tidbits of proof that the gospel is true!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment