As I'm sure you know, this is a picture of me and my sweet boy Daniel Reed Parker :)
This weekend his cousin Aubri Davis got married in the Las Vegas Nevada Temple,
So after much anticipation I set off on a journey to Henderson
with Daniel and his two little siblings, Ammon and Chelsea!
We stayed with his Aunt RaeAnn and uncle Jim + their 9 children
+their Aunt Rita and her daughter
+grandma and grandpa Sheppherd
and a few additional cousins and bridesmaids!
needless to say we had a full house!!
His family scooped me up and I became apart of the crew in no time flat!
The youngest boy, Joshua, was my little monkey man because he would always jump up for a hug and wrap his legs around me and wrap his arms around mine and Daniel's necks and try and get us to kiss (he's about 5 years old lol).
We stayed up until 3:30 (NV time) making the wedding favors
Then went to the Breakfast in which everyone was required to wear their PJ's! their wedding colors were Purple and green, which actually turned out BEAUTIFULLY at the reception!
oh and the cake?
It was rice crispy treats with a fondant covering to make it look like a normal cake!
it was DELICIOUS!
oh and one layer was pumpkin pie in honor of the grooms favorite :)
at the temple while everyone waited for the bride and groom to come out
Daniel and I were in our own little world and he was holding me closely in the sunlight trying to keep me warm
and temporarily the day became focused completely on us because every camera around us came on!
when I get the pics I will have to post the ones his Aunt got with her camera because they turned out soo sweet :) Man I love that boy so much.
haha I will resist turning this post into a rant about how much I adore my boyfriend and all the reasons why,
to spare my readers with sensitive stomachs!! ;)
I wish I had a dollar for every time I heard this weekend "you guys are so stinking cute! I'ma go throw up now." haha :) There was so much more to our time there but I'm sure that was already WAY more info than you needed :)
This weekend his cousin Aubri Davis got married in the Las Vegas Nevada Temple,
So after much anticipation I set off on a journey to Henderson
with Daniel and his two little siblings, Ammon and Chelsea!
We stayed with his Aunt RaeAnn and uncle Jim + their 9 children
+their Aunt Rita and her daughter
+grandma and grandpa Sheppherd
and a few additional cousins and bridesmaids!
needless to say we had a full house!!
His family scooped me up and I became apart of the crew in no time flat!
The youngest boy, Joshua, was my little monkey man because he would always jump up for a hug and wrap his legs around me and wrap his arms around mine and Daniel's necks and try and get us to kiss (he's about 5 years old lol).
We stayed up until 3:30 (NV time) making the wedding favors
Then went to the Breakfast in which everyone was required to wear their PJ's! their wedding colors were Purple and green, which actually turned out BEAUTIFULLY at the reception!
oh and the cake?
It was rice crispy treats with a fondant covering to make it look like a normal cake!
it was DELICIOUS!
oh and one layer was pumpkin pie in honor of the grooms favorite :)
at the temple while everyone waited for the bride and groom to come out
Daniel and I were in our own little world and he was holding me closely in the sunlight trying to keep me warm
and temporarily the day became focused completely on us because every camera around us came on!
when I get the pics I will have to post the ones his Aunt got with her camera because they turned out soo sweet :) Man I love that boy so much.
haha I will resist turning this post into a rant about how much I adore my boyfriend and all the reasons why,
to spare my readers with sensitive stomachs!! ;)
I wish I had a dollar for every time I heard this weekend "you guys are so stinking cute! I'ma go throw up now." haha :) There was so much more to our time there but I'm sure that was already WAY more info than you needed :)
1 comment:
Awh the mushiness! If I wasn't married I would scold you :P But I understand :) :)I can't wait for more pictures!!!
Post a Comment