Tuesday, January 17, 2012

College Life!

Today is my first day of college!! I'm at MCC Red Mountain and LOVING IT!! the campus is smaller than most but still HUGE and alive. This morning Michael and I went to our Math 120 class, I'm SO glad our teacher is a guy because lets face it, guys brains are WAY more designed for math than girls! Guys keep it simple! I love it :) Then Michael and I booked it across campus to our English 101 where we waited 10 minutes for the teacher to show up- I thought that was hilarious :) aaaand Right now Michael is in his chemistry class and will go straight from there to his chem lab. In the meantime I am in the library blogging and waiting for my psychology class to start. I'm so excited! I think I'm addicted to learning, it seriously gives me the craziest high :) but I'll take it. Ooh! and I bought myself a giant purse! my girl friends who know me well know that I don't own or carry monster purses- but it just so handy for school!! I can fit in the textbook/notebook I need for that class plus my water bottle, snacks, writting utensils, lotion, chapstick, wallet, keys, glasses- EVERYTHING! yup, I'm a fan :)
and just ending with a mini update: I am finished with my class courses for my CNA and have done some of the clinicals, and all I have left is the remainder of my clinicals and taking my state board testing and I'm lisenced! My boyfriend continues to be the most amazing person I know and I love him so much! :) I officially feel SUPER old and cannot wait for every new day and what it brings! :)

1 comment:

Emilee said...

You crazy college girl! I'm so proud of you!