So today our english teacher gave us an assignment to make our class honors (in order for Michael and I to be eligable for our scholarships) Basically our assignment is to be reporters. We are going to three separate conferences where 3 major makers/producers of video games will be speaking. They are talking about their motivation and inspiration and the neat things behind it all and we have to write summaries for each and then one whole comprehensive essay and make a report to present together to the class complete with a power point and video clips- is it wierd that I'm so excited about this?! yeah probably :)
Yesterday was my first day of work!! I babysit a 9 week old baby 2 days a week from 9:30-4 and man is he wonderful! does he spit up on me? yup. does he cry alot? yup. does he have a plethera of dirty diapers and constantly drop his binky and need something that I can't figure out? yup. do I absolutely love every moment of it? yup :) I have been so blessed to be constantly surrounded by children in my work ever since graduation. I love it so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment