My Name is Maelani Parker and I married my best friend in 2012. We have a new angel in our home and this is a place to share a bit of our eternal story. enjoy :)
Thursday, August 4, 2011
8/4 Update!!
I am officially CPR and First Aid certified! I am roaring and ready to start my job next week as a repite care provider/habilitator! I am so ecstatic to learn and grow with these children! It has been quite the process getting here and there is still so much work to be done on my part before the families and I are ready to begin! but it is so worth it I can't even tell you :) It's still only about 20 hours a week which isn't quite enough but it's something! and it's something I love and will help me for the rest fo my life. I would like to find a little something for my mornings which are currently unoccupied since all the kids are at school.. but thats doubtful to happen. so for now all I can say is that I am where I'm supposed to be and I am moving forward- FINALLY! :) and I'm trying to finish a long book and another series of books before I start because they are absoltuely addicting! :) more updates to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Im proud of you for finding such a fabulous job! I loved doing it. You will be perfect at it. I love and miss you.
Post a Comment