Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A New Life. August 2011.

This week marks the beginning of my new life. Today everyone went back to Heritage and started school and I'm not there, it's such a strange feeling! I can picture it all in my head exactly how it was, I remmeber my very first day there in 8th grade. One of the first people I met then is still one of my best friends today, but oh how much has changed! :) I've been telling all the new seniors to enjoy every moment, because they WILL miss it. I will always be grateful I got to be there for 5 years! :) Yesterday was my first day of work and it was great! Today will be much more challenging because I have alot more responsibilities with this client but I am so excited!! She's a wonderful little girl :) I'm signing up for institute, working, starting a new calling, finding my place in relief society, saving for college and trying to stay focused on my goal to leave in January since my family is convinced I'll be married by then, learning domestic responsibilities, and just plain starting over! :) It's so exciting!! Over and over again Heavenly Father give us the chance to start over, now is one of mine- I'm going to run with it and be the greatest version of myself that I can!! :) Wish me luck!!

No comments: