Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Monday's Adventure


I just realized that I never wrote about my Monday adventure! I went on a date with Kevin and we went to golfland and it was so funny because there was a maintanance guy walking the course and checking all the light bulbs in their flower lights and checking for loose bricks and things and so he was basically walking with us through the whole course but he was on the phone and everytime he would turn his back Kevin and I would do something totally against the rules like swing on the hanging log or splashing eachother with water on the course or sitting in the little loopy-loop thing. One time he was watching me take a shot and seriously? thats alot of pressure to put on a person! soo I accidentally hit it right at him and almost pegged him but it shot past him and stuck in the bushes and he was on the phone and just started laughing as he watched me like run past him and try fishing my ball out of the bush and I'm sure I totally made his day :) haha. Next Kevin took me to the library where we sat together in the childrens section for like two hours and read books outloud together in the funniest and most atrocious voices you could imagine! we discovered that childrens books these days are going downhill, whatever happened to dr.Seuss and berenstein bears?! poor children. After we had thoroughly entertained ourselves we ran over to his work (water n' ice) and had the most amazing icecream i've had in a very long time! It's officially my favorite! we ended the day with card games and just plain throwing cards at eachother. I'd call it a successful day :)

No comments: