yesterday I went on a date with Josh Kenney and we saw Iron Man 2. Was it good? Yes. Would I watch it again for fun? probably not.
I love action and adventure stuff its just that the main guy was such a jerk and terrible to his girlfriend and she still kissed him in the end. Lame. Advice to the girls: when a guy is a complete scum then don't give him a kiss! save your kisses :) they're special and guys like that don't deserve them from you.
anyway, after the movie we went to Red Robbin-YUMMMM! :) I had a guacamole bacon burger with cheese and onion and tomato and the best fry's I've ever had! when I first took a look at my burger I was almost posative that I had a huge problem, The burger to mouth size ratio was not working out haha in other words the burger was not going to fit in my mouth! but I squished it up a bit and made it work. Note to self: When on a date, do not order a huge burger :)
On the way back to my house we listened to Jack Johnson and talked about cars, I don't know why I always end up talking about cars with guys, but I'm slowly becoming more and more educated in them and no longer sound like a complete idiot :)
No comments:
Post a Comment