Friday, April 10, 2009

POETRY

I'm going to start putting some of my poetry on my blog as well because I absolutely love to write poetry, i think in poetic verses. And so here are some poems I had to write for school :)
THE TWO-STEP OF WAR:
like a Spindle on a fine line Spinning,
the death in losing and the torture i winning.
Keys we found were better off lost,
Opening doors with a scarlet cost.
Sorrow stains deeper than ink,
Mothers tears on a broken link.
She is dying of a Broken Heart,
Please Let Us From This Plague Depart.
TIME:
My Day was long
But his day was short
Stopping and starting is Time's favorite Sport.
Time is not Angry
Yet Time feels no Love,
We blame Time for problems when it gives us a shove.
We cradle and Protect it like it was our own
For the Hand Of Time Is All We've Ever Known.
this is a sad depressing poem that I had to write as an assignment
HEAR IT:
Innocent, Small, with Shinning Eyes.
Fragile heart and Fragile spirit.
Father grasps him; He Cries,
Puts Him Where No One Will Hear It.
Forgotten, Cold, with Frightened Eyes.
Broken Heart and Broken Spirit.
Days go by.. He slowly Dies..
He Reaches Up To God... Please Hear It.
So ya thats just some of them :) I have alot more! haha

No comments: