My Name is Maelani Parker and I married my best friend in 2012. We have a new angel in our home and this is a place to share a bit of our eternal story. enjoy :)
Friday, April 10, 2009
If I yelled would you hear it?
IF I YELLED AND SAID THAT I MIGHT POSSIBLY MISS YOU AND THAT I FEEL LIKE AN IDIOT FOR BEING A SHY GIRL WHO DOESN'T PAY EOUGH ATTENTION AND THAT I MIGHT NOT BE GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU...Would You Hear It?........ I don't know where this is all coming from but I can't possibly tell you, and I have to say it somewhere, to something that won't respond.. I don't need anyone to try and fix it, I just need to yell it somewhere and it might as well to be a computer :) I MISS YOU AND I'M ANGRY because I don't want to feel insufficiant and because I just CAN'T tell you..... and just wondering: why is it that i can talk to your sibling like there's no tomorrow about ferris wheels and what we want to be when we grow up but when i talk to you I am always fishing for conversation and something to say that will make you talk to me like I need you to? you are one of my best friends, just in a different way.. you cannot see down the corridors of my mind, but you care.. so thats the friendship i have with you, one that cares and is always sorry and will always be there when i need a hug.. what I'm trying to say is THANK YOU and i miss you and I wish I could tell you everything with an open heart.. maybe someday I will :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment