Tuesday, May 26, 2009

unspoken goodbye, unsung lament

My Unspoken Goodbye, My Unsung Lament..

Given to those who live it love it lead it...

My unspoken goodbye to my home, my school.
To all those held within its safe walls, those whome I love.
Some I will see soon.. some, we have parted now forever..
there are those who have given me my strength, those who have caused me to grow, and those I have loved and who love me beyond what I have scarcely allowed myself to beleive.

--Emilee(G) taught me strength, and Elise(L) taught me tenderness.
--Lorianne(B) taught me reality, while Mitch(B) taught me dreams and patience.
--Jonathan(R) taught me to listen to hearts, not words.
--Amos(K) taught me that faith must be unshakable, and Josh(C) was my rock-solid example.
--Daniel(M) taught me to find the beauty in everything, even in myself.
--Chase(B) taught me to smile with the stars, and Michael(J) taught me why the stars exist.
--Nicholas Ray(B) taught me to pick the best,while Daniel(P) taught me sincerity and love.
--Ben(N) taught me to keep my head on straight while spinning me in circles.
--Adam(K) taught me laughter among thorns, while you all taught me to fight back.
--Courtney(F) taught me:drama is dramatic and Michael(P) taught me that someone is watching
--Sami(N)taught me:sincere randomocity,Chelsea(B)taught me frienship & love of the mythicals
--Heather(F) taught me that Dr.Horrible changes lives, and Liesl(C) that it feels good to cry.
--plus many many many more.

--Emilee and Elise sing with me the lament to our dear school, to our dear friends, to our dear memories, to everything that made us see the way a little clearer and give us the determination to follow the path a little closer. There are people who have come into my life who have changed me forever.. and now we have parted forever.. I will keep my promises, I will keep singing, I will be here for you always, I will never ever forget...

1 comment:

Elise said...

Maelani Lehua taught me how to keep my keep my head high, and to find the good in everything. LOVE YOU MAE!!!!