Friday, April 27, 2012

Registry, Finals, just tryign to keep up!!

with a countdown of 2 weeks of school left, things are really crunching together.
 you know I'm scrambling when I spend hours in the library at school on my Friday off
 (off meaning nothing after math at 8 in the morning). 
I have to finish my psychology lab class, take 2 big tests in psychology
, write a final draft for an essay in English and then write another essay 
AND do and turn in and present an honors project, and in math I have one more big test and the final... IN 2 WEEKS?! the things they do to college students are just appalling. 
I have always thought so, but now I know so.
 so I am teetering on the edge because I have A's (as of now)
 in psych, psych lab, and english... aaaaaand a D in math. UUUHG.
 by some absolute miracle I might pass.
 if I don't my scholarship will be in probation, which means, if my GPA drops again
 then I lose it- that cant happen or no more school for me!
 I have to do better... oh wait, I have an idea, lets just not sign up for math again!
 :D I like my ideas. haha. 
The fun thing I've been up to is MyRegistry.com,
 its a beautiful invention!! 
instead of walking through a store and scanning everything we think we might want,
 we are comparing products and prices all online and finding exactly what we want 
(regardless of how many different stores we register items at)
 and they all end up on one comprehensive online registry
 that anyone can access once I finish it and make it public.. 
My favorite part is that I can add notes to the things I post on the registry. LOVE IT!
 However, I am discover just how picky I am with dinnerware and flatware, I hate most of it lol ;)
 but I'm on the hunt!! 
any advice on things you got and wish you hadn't, or didn't get and wish you had?
well, the three recipes I made this week actually worked out!
 I made barbeque chicken sandwiches with corn and salad- the boys ate it up
 and then ate ALL the leftovers later! (MIRACLE!) 
and then I made chicken pot pie casserole, again, every bit gone,
 and I made bacon ranch pasta, I couldn't remember the ratios of ingredients
 so I just added things as I felt the need for them and it worked! yay!
 I think Daniel was surprised that I can actually cook haha, 
it made me feel so good to see him enjoying the food I made
 and then seeing him eat the leftovers with Michael the next day. 
Maybe I can do this homemaker deal after all :) :) :)

No comments: