From then until the final curtain falls I will be a twenty two year old girl named Glorianna the Twelfth, Duchess of a tiny country: Grand Fenwick. I will go to war, fall in love and save a country all in a span of 2 hours. who knew I had it in me?! Well, I guess part of acting is getting to do things you never knew you could. So if you're reading this and you have the hankering to come see a show then Thursday April 7th - Saturday April 9th there are four shows! :) My Name is Maelani Parker and I married my best friend in 2012. We have a new angel in our home and this is a place to share a bit of our eternal story. enjoy :)
Monday, April 4, 2011
The Mouse That Roared
This thursday 18 other cast members and myself will have left ourselves behind to enter the relm of a stage where we will create a new world around the people who's identities we shall assume.
From then until the final curtain falls I will be a twenty two year old girl named Glorianna the Twelfth, Duchess of a tiny country: Grand Fenwick. I will go to war, fall in love and save a country all in a span of 2 hours. who knew I had it in me?! Well, I guess part of acting is getting to do things you never knew you could. So if you're reading this and you have the hankering to come see a show then Thursday April 7th - Saturday April 9th there are four shows! :)
From then until the final curtain falls I will be a twenty two year old girl named Glorianna the Twelfth, Duchess of a tiny country: Grand Fenwick. I will go to war, fall in love and save a country all in a span of 2 hours. who knew I had it in me?! Well, I guess part of acting is getting to do things you never knew you could. So if you're reading this and you have the hankering to come see a show then Thursday April 7th - Saturday April 9th there are four shows! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
haha You're wonderful Mae! I am sooo excited to come see it, you'll do great!
Post a Comment