Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Joseph Gallacher and the Prom adventure!


Soo remember in Elder Scotts talk about his wife how he punched out 100 holes and numbered 1-100 on them and wrote a sweet message on the backs?? ok well I get to drama and Gary (My teacher/Step-dad) was all, Maelani come here and stand on this chair and read this out loud. and it said:

My goal

Is to put you in the role

Of a beautiful date,So please dont be late.

It'll settle my heart

To make you a part

Of my grand plan

To escort you by hand

To the heritage Prom,

You can't go wrong.

Look in the bowl

To discern my goal.

Arrange the holes

To see whose heart you stole :)

and there was a smiley face bowl that had the 100 punched out holes in it and so I arranged them and flipped them all over and it said: "If you were a flower, I'd pick you. If you were a locker, I'd want your combination" but no name. then Gary was all "OH! where did this come from?!" and he handed me a box of doughnut holes lol and it said on it "Oh sorry! THESE are the right holes!" and there were more dots with letters that were his name but I could not for the life of me unscramble them! finally Emilee came next to me and whispered "Try a J" cough cough. and I still could NOT figure it out! so she came back..."Try an O!" haha I stared at "JO" for a very long time before It clicked and I arranged them to say Joseph Gallacher :) and he was sitting right there!! It was super funny mostly because I did NOT get it!!


THE ANSWER:

Today I answered him in drama class by singing my own rendition of Grenade by Bruno Mars and though my voice shook like a leaf in the wind AT LEAST I SAID YES! :)

No comments: