My Name is Maelani Parker and I married my best friend in 2012. We have a new angel in our home and this is a place to share a bit of our eternal story. enjoy :)
Thursday, August 13, 2009
The Picture
I thought I should explain the picture thats the header of my blog. I took this photograph on the santa monica beach in california. I was there visiting one of my very best friends in the whole world. We sat in these swings together for a long long time just talking and laughing. But I took the picture ith the swings empty to leave room to the imagination. You can put whoever you want in these swings. you and your best friend, you and you brother, your parents when they were young, someone you've always wanted to sit and talk with for a while, someone you've just fallen in love with, or even someone who is no longer here........ I feel alot of emotion in this shot but I think it's because I was there, I used to be in this shot, so in my heart I still am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment