there is a girl.. a girl who should have it all.... a girl who is alot of things and in a minute I will tell you everything that she is. this is a girl who has seen much more hard times then alot of girls our age can fathom and a boy at school has given her one more reason to feel pain. I have never showed her turly how much anger that makes me feel. As I have said before, I do not understand anger nor do I like it. I hate feeling anger but when someone I care about feels pain and when they cry... it peirces my soul and I want nothing more than to cradle them and fix everything. She suffers eough! why do you have to do this? How can your mind tarnish the picture of this perfect daughtere of God? how can you see her innocent beauty and that motherly look in her eyes and see that shining smile, and not love her? If I could take away the pain I would. I If could change his heart I would. If I could hold you tighter then I would. I want you and her to know who the girl is that I see:
-She is Beautiful
-She makes you feel loved
-She is a mother to every child and loves them more than herself
-She is always a girl in love for the right reasons
-She eminates happiness and spreads it like a dissease
-She has the most beautiful smile
-She is a daughter of God
-She has a good heart
-She would give me the world if she could
-She is never afraid to laugh
-She's runway ready when she crawls out of bed
-She will go out of her way to help and to make someone feel better about who they are
-She gives me strength even when she feels like she has none
-She has talents that come from her soul
-When she sings you want to cry and dance all at once because it peirces straight to your heart
-When she smiles you remember that you're beautiful
-When she laughs you know that she is safe and thats all you want
-When she calls me her sister I know that I'll always have her
-She makes me realize that the only thing I can let bring me low is when we laugh so hard that we fall to the ground
-She is the sunshine to be danced in
-She is the moonlight to shine upon you
-SHE IS SOMEONE WHO SHOULD HAVE IT ALL... SOMEDAY YOU WILL HAVE IT ALL
don't forget how much I love youa nd how very truly precious you are... You don't see the girl I see... you don't see the effect that you ahve on people and this boy, this boy is blind to the precious girl that you are, and just because he says that you aren't worth it doens't mean anything. You knwo how much I love you and that I would do anything in the universe for you and that I would never ever lie to you. You are worth something-you are worth EVERYTHING. You are so strong that satan wants to bring you down. You give alot of people hope. You give alot of people a reason to wake up in the morning. You have given me everything that you have. I want you to remember that I love you and that our friendship is forever. You are a light unto the world around you, don't hold back, don't hide, people depend on your light.
YOU ARE SOMEONE WHO SHOULD HAVE IT ALL... SOMEDAY YOU WILL HAVE IT ALL
2 comments:
I don't know why, I know it's probably not about me haha but I never felt so happy from that Mae. I just love you so much.
Aw man! You made me cry happy tears you meanie :) I love you super mucho
Post a Comment