so whats new today?
We found a cultural hall that will probably work for the reception!
SCORE!
and I finally got the contact information for a lady who
put up a GORGEOUS light canopy for a fancy YSA dance
that Daniel and I went to back in October
so I am hoping she emails me back soon about possibly using it!
That is my one thing, I want everything to just be fun and SIMPLE,
but I want a canopy.
so I am willing to cut corners elsewhere to have one :)
if this one doesn't work out, we may end up being crafty and making it.
we shall see!
After school and work today Daniel and I are going down to
look at an apartment down by the temple,
it seems promising,
our only worry is the neighborhood
but the landlord said the ward there is AMAZING,
so we are keeping an open mind to the possibility! :)
lets see... I am STILL not finished with my CNA license,
I have one final test at school and then state boards
and I'm not ready
so I don't know what I'm going to do..
study and pray I guess.
the next steps are finishing the guest list, get engagement pics and invites,
pin down a bridal shower date and location, and we'll go from there!
I am loving life and loving planning all of this with my sweetheart!
PS: if anyone knows of a bakery where we can buy doughnuts in BULK,
please let me know!! :)
We found a cultural hall that will probably work for the reception!
SCORE!
and I finally got the contact information for a lady who
put up a GORGEOUS light canopy for a fancy YSA dance
that Daniel and I went to back in October
so I am hoping she emails me back soon about possibly using it!
That is my one thing, I want everything to just be fun and SIMPLE,
but I want a canopy.
so I am willing to cut corners elsewhere to have one :)
if this one doesn't work out, we may end up being crafty and making it.
we shall see!
After school and work today Daniel and I are going down to
look at an apartment down by the temple,
it seems promising,
our only worry is the neighborhood
but the landlord said the ward there is AMAZING,
so we are keeping an open mind to the possibility! :)
lets see... I am STILL not finished with my CNA license,
I have one final test at school and then state boards
and I'm not ready
so I don't know what I'm going to do..
study and pray I guess.
the next steps are finishing the guest list, get engagement pics and invites,
pin down a bridal shower date and location, and we'll go from there!
I am loving life and loving planning all of this with my sweetheart!
PS: if anyone knows of a bakery where we can buy doughnuts in BULK,
please let me know!! :)
2 comments:
Live by the temple! We will be so so so close! And the neighborhood isn't even bad. Psh!
that's right!! we would be super close to you!! hmm I'm liking this more and more...
Post a Comment