Tuesday, March 27, 2012

lateeda updates

well yesterday we called on the Gilbert apartments and they said call back in a week- :(
then we called the mesa temple apartments and they didn't answer- :(
I am really stuck on the apartment in Mesa and I will be super sad if he doesn't call back...
fingers crossed!!!
I also got my CNA final scheduled for this Friday at 7 AM- FINALLY!! :)
so I will be studying like mad this week.
Daniel and I went into Americopy and got pricing and ideas for our wedding invitations,
I was so surprised at how cheap they can make them because of their mass printing equipment.
Also, we are going directly to the guy who provides the flowers for Costco
and we have been talking with him on the phone
brainstorming ideas (him telling me that my flowers aren't traditional wedding flowers and me thanking him for his input and telling him I want them anyways) ;) haha
and yesterday he put together two boquettes
and they are PERFECT!! all these different flowers and different colors
its alive and happy and warm- exactly what I wanted :)
and the flowers are MUCH cheaper through him!
yay.
lol and last thing, a lady in my ward had Daniel and I over yesterday
to show us a couch she is no longer using
aaaand we liked it, so she gave it to us!
it's an older style
but it's in great shape, just the right size for us
AND
it has a pull out bed in it :)
SCORE!!
our unknown apartment is fully furnished lol.




No comments: