hahaha ok I'm in such a random mood!! but if you're reading my blog regularly than I'm sure this is WAY more entertaining than listening to the random updates of my life! :) don't be suprised if my picture series continues ;)hmm, my only bloggable updates?? I took my first Math exam this morning!
I'm fairly confident so we'll see!
fingers crossed!!
English was canceled today so I actually got to finish all my assignments for once.
My little Andrew has been super sick but he's recovering slowly now
from his tummy bug,
yesterday every time I would stretch him he kinda would cry
but then when I would put his arms up over his head he would
giggle like MAD- it was the cutest thing I've ever seen!! :)
Daniel update: his old boss didn't want to lose him as an employee
so he rehired him on part time
(working perfectly around his school schedule)
to help him with huge projects around his house/mansion
and to be the handy-man/electrician/everything else they can think of
at the two Americopy store locations his boss owns.
He's loving the work so far and its a huge blessing that he has this job! :)
The past two days he hasn't had his car because his mom had to
take it up to Utah for three days
and I've been picking him up from work and when he takes my car to class he always has to come back to me and I get to drive him home
which gives us WAY more time together than usual
and I love it!
I will be so sad when he has his car back
and our travel time together is cut back where it was.
But life is good and we are so happy!! :)
2 comments:
I can steal his car if you'd like :)
PLEASE DO!!!!! :D
Post a Comment