This weekend has been GO GO GO! but it has also been full and amazing!! :)
Friday night was finally date night with my sweet boy- yay!!!!!!
and you know what we both decided to do? Go rollerblading!! :)
We rollerbladed at a little park by his house that has a lake in it
and fed the duckies and looked at the stars holding hands-
I'm soo glad he is such a cheesy hopeless romantic like I am!
it makes things so neat! :)
Our new goal is to find me some roller blades and keep up our exercising so we can be healthy!! :) Im excited.
Saturday morning at 6am I reported to an assisted living home in scottsdale for my 12 1/2 hour shift of clinical hours goin gtowards my CNA,
It was SUCH A LONG DAY!
I got to work in the dimensia ward.
I watched a few husbands who came in to spend all day with their wives, and one I'm not sure recognized her husband, but it was very sweet to see their loyalty and love of their wives :)
I love this kind of work and hopefully I will be able to find a CNA job this summer to start bringing in some money- I've gotta be good and save up! :)
As soon as I got out at 6:30pm I rushed home, showered changed did my hair and make-up
(in 30 minutes flat-WOOT!)
and ran out to Aubri's second reception here in mesa
I danced a ton with my sweetheart, I love that he knows some ballroom!
and my little monkey man Joshua was attatched to my hip and Daniel's hand for most of the night, we did alot of dancing while holding one child or another-
at one point we had joshua on my hip with an arm around each of our necks
with little Brady and Ammon on our other side clinging to us all slow dancing together-
it was the sweetest thing!
Daniel and I are just child magnets!!! :)
Sunday I taught my first lesson in primary! It was a great experience and I love my kiddos already. Primary is soo neat! I'm so happy Heavenly Father called me to serve there :)
Anywho, right now I'm with my little Andrew baby, and he's wiggling in his councer and smiling alot- so sweet!!!!
Life is amazing and beautiful and hard and SO WORTH IT! :)
Friday night was finally date night with my sweet boy- yay!!!!!!
and you know what we both decided to do? Go rollerblading!! :)
We rollerbladed at a little park by his house that has a lake in it
and fed the duckies and looked at the stars holding hands-
I'm soo glad he is such a cheesy hopeless romantic like I am!
it makes things so neat! :)
Our new goal is to find me some roller blades and keep up our exercising so we can be healthy!! :) Im excited.
Saturday morning at 6am I reported to an assisted living home in scottsdale for my 12 1/2 hour shift of clinical hours goin gtowards my CNA,
It was SUCH A LONG DAY!
I got to work in the dimensia ward.
I watched a few husbands who came in to spend all day with their wives, and one I'm not sure recognized her husband, but it was very sweet to see their loyalty and love of their wives :)
I love this kind of work and hopefully I will be able to find a CNA job this summer to start bringing in some money- I've gotta be good and save up! :)
As soon as I got out at 6:30pm I rushed home, showered changed did my hair and make-up
(in 30 minutes flat-WOOT!)
and ran out to Aubri's second reception here in mesa
I danced a ton with my sweetheart, I love that he knows some ballroom!
and my little monkey man Joshua was attatched to my hip and Daniel's hand for most of the night, we did alot of dancing while holding one child or another-
at one point we had joshua on my hip with an arm around each of our necks
with little Brady and Ammon on our other side clinging to us all slow dancing together-
it was the sweetest thing!
Daniel and I are just child magnets!!! :)
Sunday I taught my first lesson in primary! It was a great experience and I love my kiddos already. Primary is soo neat! I'm so happy Heavenly Father called me to serve there :)
Anywho, right now I'm with my little Andrew baby, and he's wiggling in his councer and smiling alot- so sweet!!!!
Life is amazing and beautiful and hard and SO WORTH IT! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment