
I am currently sitting with a little squirt named Bella on my lap
and she is desperately trying to help me type! haha :)
she's the cutest little thing.
she likes to call her Gramzy and her daddy and Auntie Maliabeth in Mexico on my phone. adorable.
Matthew and I spent all yesterday building her a play set
and now she's ADDICTED to going down her slide. the only down side?
she has to have someone watching her and it's FREEZING outside.
but it's worth to see her little sweet smile!
Blessing #2?
SKYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its days three in California, and day three away from Daniel.
Every night after I get little pea pod to detach from me and go to sleep
we have a Skype date :)
I get to still see and talk to my sweetheart
even when he's a whole state away from me!
I love technology!!!!!! :)
PS.
Today is our official 2 month anniversary :)
last month he gave me earrings with the January birth stone in them,
so this month he got me earrings with the February birth stone in them :)
he's so stinking cute and sweet and thoughtful.
how on Earth did I get so lucky?!
and it's not the gifts, its simply the fact that he remembers
and wants to celebrate every new month
that we have together. he's amazing :)
I love California and my family. but man I can't wait to get back home to him!
and she is desperately trying to help me type! haha :)
she's the cutest little thing.
she likes to call her Gramzy and her daddy and Auntie Maliabeth in Mexico on my phone. adorable.
Matthew and I spent all yesterday building her a play set
and now she's ADDICTED to going down her slide. the only down side?
she has to have someone watching her and it's FREEZING outside.
but it's worth to see her little sweet smile!
Blessing #2?
SKYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its days three in California, and day three away from Daniel.
Every night after I get little pea pod to detach from me and go to sleep
we have a Skype date :)
I get to still see and talk to my sweetheart
even when he's a whole state away from me!
I love technology!!!!!! :)
PS.
Today is our official 2 month anniversary :)
last month he gave me earrings with the January birth stone in them,
so this month he got me earrings with the February birth stone in them :)
he's so stinking cute and sweet and thoughtful.
how on Earth did I get so lucky?!
and it's not the gifts, its simply the fact that he remembers
and wants to celebrate every new month
that we have together. he's amazing :)
I love California and my family. but man I can't wait to get back home to him!
No comments:
Post a Comment