
I made a post about graduation buuut It is being a stubborn cupcake and refusing to post. I guess my blog is in denial, like many people, that I have graduated. Not to mention the fact that this thurday I will be turning 18 and the name of my blog will have to change from seventeen and counting to Eighteen and Counting :) wow that seems surreal doesn't it? one of those days you always think about but never beleive really comes.
Anywho! I am currently up in South Jordan Utah, down the street from the Okurrh(sp?) Mountain Temple from which I can see the Jordan River Templ, The Draper Temple, and if you squint the Salt Lake and Bountiful Temples :) it sure is beautiful! The mountains are capped with snow and the temperature is perfect. The people are sweet as pie and I have never seen so many brides, engagements, babies and pregnant women in my entire life!! yeterday we went to temple square and spent probably an hour walking around watching the wedding couples all around taking pictures and looking at their dresses, we even cornered one particularly glowing bride and took her picture of her in her "Tinkerbell Dress". The grounds were swarming with Beautiful couples, blissfully happy. It was quite the sight to see :) Tomorrow morning we leave Utah and continue our trek up to Rexburg Idaho to check out the school! Im taking a tour and attending a few classes so wish me luck! TTFN! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment