My Name is Maelani Parker and I married my best friend in 2012. We have a new angel in our home and this is a place to share a bit of our eternal story. enjoy :)
Friday, March 11, 2011
The Repulsive Cello
I have been getting cello lessons every friday for the past three weeks and today was my fourth lesson. The first two lessons my aunt thought I was going to be her little genius student who would get everything spot on the first time, that was when we were learning Pezzicato. The third lesson I picked up the bow and about died! I had NO IDEA I was capable of making such a repulsive sound come out of anything!! I'm slowly getting better but I have an obnoxious habit of bowing slightly crooked which causes it to go SCRAAAAATCH! it's ugly, trust me. yucky. but I'm determined to get it right!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment