Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Viennese Waltz


Why do I love Adam Christopher?! because he comes to my house, cranks up miley cyrus on his stereo and dances the viennese waltz with me in the middle of my street! We are in the process of choreographing a Ballroom dance (so I can acheive my ballroom distinction) that we will perform in front of the teacher, then the class, and then everyone who comes to the concert if we're good enough. Needless to say we have begun working our hearts out!! Dancing is my love, working hard and becoming my best is my passion. Adam and I have begun a long journey. when it comes to dancing- we are both perfectionists! when it's all done hopefully I'll have a video to post! :) Wish us luck.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love you too, Maelani Lehua! The journey has been long and hard with many ups and downs! But it has been so much fun and I am so glad I am taking it with you! :)