Wednesday, June 9, 2010

17 and counting


Today I turn 17. I was born at 5:03am on June 9th of 1993 in wahiawa, Oahu Hawaii in theWahiawa General Hospital in a room with a view of a beautiful tree with birds that sang sweet melodies to the morning and all that it brought at 5:03 seventeen years ago. I am grateful for that moment. In that moment I became apart of a family, and i was loved. 17 years goes faster than you think. I woke up this morning and even though 16 was just yesterday, it feels like a lifetime away! I feel different, like I am even more responsible to not mess this year up. today is the beginning of the rest of my life and I'm going to take it for everything it's worth! I know i will always have the courage because I'm never going to have to do it alone. Today I am 17 and counting.

No comments: