spinning in the grass,
all I see is you.
This feeling like vertigo
is something new.
spinning in the grass,
just us two.
I looked up into those dark eyes
and I just knew.
Like a dare to take a chance
the stars came out for us,shinning through.
through the thick black
and the misty blue.
It shined on that face
that so very well I knew.
Every line and expression
gave me a clue
To what you were thinking,
but to ask is something i would never do.
So happily content I am,
To be spinning in the grass just holding you hands.
All I see is you.
To forget the world behind us is so easy when we're together,
moments like this should last forever.
It seemed like we were 3 instead of 16.
I've never seen grass of a brighter shade of green.
Your truly the most beautiful person that I've ever seen.
You are so gentle
I can see that in your eyes I'm a china doll ready to shatter
and now I can let myself beleive that to you, I matter.
You are strong,
you are gentle,
you are my friend,
you keep me safe.
I will forever have the image in my mind like new
Of When we spun in the grass and all I saw was You.
No comments:
Post a Comment