Saturday, August 1, 2009

Changing Inspiration

People will never realize all the things that they say and why they said them until they can listen to my thoughts. God gives people words to say to me so that I will be inspired in a direction that will take action to heal someone else without me even knowing sometimes. and other times people will say something that gives me an answer to prayer, a reason to live, a reason to love, and a hope beyond any I had created for myself. sometimes I don't even realize that I think in poetic verses and my friend's conviction in her passion of poetry made me realize that I can't simply keep these thoughts and passions within myself because her conviction in her words blesses everyone around her. Someone else today made me remember my passion for science and that my mind is capable of bending far into the unexplored and find its own answers, I am yet to explore the world and what is beyond and within it. others tell me time and time again that they love me. all of these things give me my passions and reasons to live. If you are reading this I don't expect you to have understood any word of what I just sprawled onto this page but, maybe someone will. but then again, no one needs to understand it, I really created this blog to keep my thoughts from either exploding or imploding my minds chamber halls from overworking thoughts in my head until they caused some sort of disruption :) it makes perfect sense to me-sorry if you're confused haha :)

No comments: