My Name is Maelani Parker and I married my best friend in 2012. We have a new angel in our home and this is a place to share a bit of our eternal story. enjoy :)
Friday, May 29, 2009
you held onto me
I'm not sure if there is anyone in the world who loves me more than my brother does. My Michael Jeffrey, my gaurdian angel. Today we attended the graduation of a dear friend and there were crouds, crouds of a peculiar nature, and he reached back to me and grasped my wrist to ensure that I was there and that I wouldn't be seperated from him, and at all times I had his T-shirt grasped in my fist at the small of his back so he could always feel I was there and there was once this a cute guy looked at me and Michael took my hand and pulled me closer to him. He was being so sweet and protective of me and I know how much he loves me and cares for me and If anything were to ever happen to him..... I wouldn't know how to live.... I don't know if it would be possible...... who would watch over me? give me the best advice? hold me tight and let me cry, and then make me laugh 2 seconds later? dance with me in the rain? sing with me in the rain? become another person just because we can? Roll down all the windows and blast bass hunter and sing at the top of our lungs in the school parking lot just to be silly as can be? love me like he does? he's irreplacable. He's mine, My Michael Jeffrey. I love My Big Brother More Than He Could Ever Comprehend. I owe it all to you big brother-you save me every day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I feel exactly the same way.
Post a Comment