Friday, March 13, 2009

I'm sorry I can't be there for you

I always find a way to be there for me friends when they need me. but I have only one way to contact him, and that was my phone and my phone died and I don't have my charger. He is in physical pain and I told him that I would stay up with him and text him if he couldn't sleep from being in so much pain.. I promised I would be there for him and I'm not..
It's killing me to know that you are in pain, and I am helpless, there is nothing I can do for you.. I'm a little scared. I shouldn't be but I am.But I kept you in my prayers like I promised and I know Heavenly father is with you and loves you and as long as he is there I have no reason to worry. I wish I was your sister so I could just stay with you and take care of you and ask you every 5 seconds if you are feeling better yet........I'm Sorry I Can't Be There For You

No comments: