
The thing that went unsaid tonight, was never meant to be said .. only seen and acted upon .. I saw a girl with a need, and with a simple point and a returning nod, a boy, made that need dissapear. It was the simplest action that no one noticed except us but it mattered to him and it mattered to me and most importantly, it meant the world to this girl. That same night, as everyone was going home and it was very dark, 4 of us walking home together and as 2 boys walked on the outside(one was the boy previously mentioned) and us 2 girls were on the inside, even in the dark of night, there are few times in my life that I have felt safer than I did walking with them. Those young men would never let anything happen to us. I did tell them thank you a million times, but they will never truly understand how deep my graditude truly is, that is the part unspoken. So.. Thank You Again.
No comments:
Post a Comment